2. Responsible of MRR activities as develop, implementation & sustain of following system (ISO: 9001, ISO: 50001, ISO18001 and ISO14001).
3. Knowledge of New Product Development APQP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, 7QC Tool, 5 Why, Poka-Yoka, Kaizen, 5S, COPQ, TPM, MTBF & MTTR.
4. Experience of implementation and maintain the IMEA System (Indian Manufacturing Excellence Award).
5. Conducted internal and external (supplier end) audit
6. Process, Product, and System audit.
7. Supplier Quality Assurance (Implementation of QMS, Supplier up gradation, Monitoring & Evaluation & Supplier selection).
8. Customer Relationship Management. (Handling the customer complaint, customers line quality and field failure and customer complaints analysis).
9. Knowledge of Calibration & Validation.
10. Knowledge about SAP.
11. Supervision all types of testing (e.g. Tensile test , Flexural Test, MFI, Filler content, Density Test, Color fading, Sieve Testing, Bulk Density Testing, Dry Flow Test and Product related testing as per IS standard also).
12. Liasoning with BIS on various product standards to be formulated for government order and DGS& D registration.
13. Directly communicate with HO.
Salary: INR 7,50,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
A dominant player in the material handling industry
Established track record and strong brand recognition
Strong and continued focus in expanding product portfolio
Comprehensive product portfolio to meet diverse needs of industries through in-house manufacture as well as strategic tie-ups
Product portfolio broadly comprises of
Crates, pallets, polypropylene corrugated boxes, insulated boxes, ballot units and other customized products
Pallet trucks, stackers, forklifts, tool kits, waste bins, automated vertical storage and retrieval systems , Heavy Duty Racking, Shelving, Pallet Racking.
Strategic tie-ups with key global players facilitating inroads into specific needs of industries such as hospitality, automobiles and pharmaceuticals.
One of the few companies to offer industry/ client specific customization
Application specialists work closely with industries to offer customized solutions
Continuous focus on developing new and innovative solutions for meeting the needs of industries where we do not have any presence.
Company website: http://www.nilkamal.com/
Recruiter Name:Corporate HR
Contact Company:Nilkamal Limited