2. To closely monitor the Conversion ratio and average ticket size for the store and continuously improve on the same.
3. To ensure that the TL/ADM/DM effectively monitor all Customer queries (to handle the same in case of escalation)/ Institutional enquiries and higher level of conversion.
4. To ensure once in a day personal sales order booking and completing the full cycle of sales in absence of TL/ADM/DM.
5. To ensure that customers receive satisfactory service before and after sales (delivery) and quality goods.
6. To organize for attending customer complaint and resolve the same in coordination with QA.
7. To monitor the entire store processes critically. Arrange to take necessary corrective actions through the concerned supportive functions such as Admin, Back store, VM etc.
8. Provide new ideas / innovative suggestions for store processes.
9. To ensure effective implementation of all Marketing / Operational Strategies and Initiatives in the store for increasing the footfall.
10. To assign store employees to specific departments in terms of new joinees and shuffling.
11. To handle employee grievance and counsel them time to time and develop a highly motivated team in the store.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
NILKAMAL LIMITED is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since 1991. Nilkamal's (FY 13-14) turnover exceeds INR. Rs.1654.77Crores.
NILKAMAL's Core Businesses
Material Handling Solutions
@home, the Mega Home Store Retail Chain
Nilkamal Home Ideas, the Home Furnishing Store
For more details you can visit our website: www.nilkamal.com
If you are interested for the same, kindly reply with your Latest Updated Resume.
NOTE: Please forward it to your Friends in case they are suiting this Profile.
Recruiter Name:Corporate HR
Contact Company:Nilkamal Limited