- To achieve the targeted sales of Household/ Furniture Category and profitability for the store.
- Ensure proper adherence of store processes and achieving an excellent service standard.
- To serve our customers.
- Monitor the recorded sales.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the store and motivate the staff to ensure all grievances are addressed appropriately.
- To monitor the entire store processes related to Household category critically, take necessary corrective actions through the concerned supportive functions such as Administration, Back store, VM etc.
- To achieve the sales targets (Household Category/Furniture) for the store by continuously motivating and encouraging the Hosts and monitoring the day-to-day sales for the store.
- To discuss with SM and bring improvement in the store processes based on Mystery Customers feedback and HO feedback.
- To ensure effective handling of all customer complaints at the Category level.
- Arrange for the barcodes from the store on day to day basis to identify the merchandise with codes in back store and display. To ensure at any point of time all the merchandise should be with code in back store and display.
- To ensure effective monitoring of all Customer queries/ Institutional enquiries and higher level of conversion.
- To ensure optimum stock levels of all brands and @home products are maintained at any point of time.
- To control aging stocks. Above 9 months aging stocks should be zero.
- To ensure that GRIR is done within 2 days time.
- To check timely implementation of price revision.
- To co-ordinate with IT for systems price updation.
- To provide Zero stock report to section staff for stock request.
- To comply and practice damaged goods clearance as per procedure of MDR.
- To ensure inventory management at store by executing perpetual count.
- Customer feedback from sale staff (Quality of product, price, wants, etc)
- To closely monitor the Conversion ratio and average ticket size for the store and continuously improve on the same.
- To handle employee grievance and counsel them time to time and develop a highly motivated Household team in the store in consultation with the Store Manager.
- To ensure that all half-yearly Performance Appraisal (HYPE) for CCAs are being done in the store in consultation with the SM / HR Department.
- To ensure regular updation of Product Knowledge to the CCAs in coordination with the Merchandising Team and on the basis of Product Manual.
- To ensure product champion test is properly administered at the store level in coordination with HR Department.
- To ensure all HR SOPs are followed properly and timely with the help of HR.
- To keep a track on all competitors activities and suggest pro-active actions on all required areas.
- To identify non-moving and slow moving (not sold and excess) merchandise at the store and take appropriate decisions in consultation with the Store Manager.
- To supervise the Audit / Stock taking team in the process of proper stock taking and auditing in the store / back store.
- To ensure proper care of the store and its merchandise, through the respective departmental staff
- (Administration Officer, Merchandise Analyst, Customer Service Associate etc.).
- To ensure housekeeping by coordinating with housekeepers.
- To take up new assignment relating to new stores or activities as and when given by the Management.
Customer Focus, Create Influence, Stakeholder Relationship Management, Drive for Results, Leveraging Human potential, Business Acumen, Product Knowledge, Effective Decision Making and Effective Execution.
Reporting to: Store Manager
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Retail Store Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Recruiter Name:Corporate HR
Contact Company:Nilkamal Limited